Friday, December 30, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Mouse!!! Gotta love them

Here are a couple of Disney themed parties I had  during this busy holiday season.  I first had 2 Minnie Mouse centerpieces, tags, and food labels....someone saw these at that party and ordered 4 more centerpieces, cupcake wrappers, tags and food labels.  My cricut was my savior!  Thank God for the Mickey and Friends cricut cartridge.  The base on all the center pieces were 8".  I first coated it with primer then painted them blue or red.  I used the giant lollipop sticks to hold the Disney elements.  For the tags I cut them large enough to fit a 1.5" label on them and personalized them using my GIMP software.  I also used my Silhouette for the Disney font.  Made 40 double layered polka dot cupcake wrappers using the  Cupcake Wrappers cricut cartridge too. Thanks to Cricut, Silhouette and my Gimp software!  Here are a few pics!  Enjoy!
The base

Must add the primer!!  Makes a world of difference..

see!!!  look how pretty

some of the materials I used.






One of the blue pots!!!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I'm glad you're posting...I've missed stalking you. XOXO

    D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.