Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthday Card

Hello again,
Here's my 3rd post of the night. I'm finally getting around to posting some of the neat projects I've been making.  Here's a simple birthday card I made for my best friend in Georgia.  I also included a gift card.
I must admit I used mainly scraps for this.  She's definitely worth more than scraps to me.  I love her dearly.  More than she knows.  I've done so many things with pink and zebra pattern that I had plenty left over to make this super cute card.  I used my Pink by Design stamps for the sentiment and shoe.
Happy Birthday Deb....and yes I'm posting this almost 2 months after her birthday.

Liz

4 comments:

  1. Deb is very special. This is a great card for the stylish lady that she is!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is absolutely beautiful! I love the modern look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sits on my desk! I love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.