Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Girly Jolly Roger Pirate party

Hi,
It's all about parties these days.  I recently created a very girly pirate party theme.  Here are a few pictures.  The Jolly Roger was made on my Gypsy using the Indie Art cartridge.  I hid the original eyes using the "hide contour" feature and added the hearts for her nose and eyes.  For the banner I used the font from the Baby Steps cartridge.  Enjoy!!
centerpieces and tags

close-up

party sign

party banner

this is the awesome set-up at the party with
my banner front and center!


Liz

4 comments:

  1. Love your party decor! I am a new follower. I am hosting a princess themed blog hop on sat august 6th. Would love to add you to the lineup. If you are interested please email me.
    Sylvia
    S.solorio88@gmail.com
    Www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fantastic job! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz!!!! Not kidding.... this looks like a store bought set! you did an amazing job with it and I truly think you need to enter this somewhere! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.