Sunday, May 2, 2010

MPS Challenge #4 - "I Like You the Least"

This challenge was a little difficult for me.  The purpose was to use our least favorite Cricut cartridge.  Personally, I love all of them.  I chose 2 of them. The font is from the "Wild Card" cartridge.  I use this pretty often but I've never used the font feature on it.  The other cartridge I used is "Going Places"  See the little silhouette brown mountain region on the right side of the layout?  That's pretty much the only image I could use from there.   Again, I'm so glad for these challenges.  This is another layout I had pending to do.

2 comments:

  1. Your LO turned out great. Thanks for participating in the challenge.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww look at me with my Gordi!!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.