Sunday, May 2, 2010

MPS Challenge #7 - "Hey Dad!"

The title says it all. This is a challenge to create something for your dad or a dad in lieu of Father's Day.   This has been my favorite challenge so far.  I used the "Paper Dolls Dress Up" cartridge for the Cricut.  It was my first time using this.  It was so much fun putting this little guy together.  This cartridge will quickly move up to my top 5 list.  It has a bunch of different outfits and accessories.  I used the "Locker Talk" cartridge to cut out the #1 and used the "Plantin Schoolbook for "Dad."  Also used twine for the belt.  The paper is from a small Basic Grey paper stack.  Hope you like it!  On to Challenge #8.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. I love the twine you used as a belt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.