Monday, May 3, 2010

MPS Challenge #9 - "Take Shape"

Can you believe it?  I've done 10 of these.(posted #10 before #9 oops!!)  For this one we had to create a card, project, layout in some sort of shape.  I used my gypsy to weld two butterflies (from Gypsy Wanderings cartridge)  on the top. wasn't sure how it would look with the colors I chose but I'm happy with the outcome.  Also cut out a little tag from the Gypsy Wanderings cart.  Used My Pink Stamper stamp collection for the sentiment.  Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog on the Clips-N-Cuts blog hop when I was poking about.

    I love this shaped card! Beautiful colors.


    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.