Monday, May 3, 2010

MPS Challenge #8 - Monochromatic

OK.  Its 1am.  I still have 4 more challenges after this one.  Don't think I'm getting to them tonight.  I may try tomorrow but Mondays always end up kind of crazy even if I don't have anything planned.  So here's my take on Challenge #8.  It has to be monochromatic (all one color & a neutral)  I stuck to all one color.  PINK!!  I have two boys, a husband, and a male dog so I try to get the "girly" stuff in wherever I can.
For this card I used the "Wild Card" cartridge to cut the overlay.  Then I used the "Gypsy Wanderings" for the scalloped circles.  I embossed both of the circles with my Cuttlebug.  Its 1am and I'm not looking for the names of the embossing folders right now. From my "stash" I used some pink ribbon, the pink chipboard flower and the clear pink flower.  Also added stickles to the center of the flower (but I may change that to bling...let's see how it looks once its dried.  Oh..and I can't forget to mention..the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper stamp sets.   I think it goes perfect with this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.