Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas is coming!!! I can't believe I'm getting caught up...

Did I just write "I'm getting caught up"  It's a lie!  I got excited for a brief moment because it's the beginning of November and I actually have something Christmas related to post.  I'm selling Digital Photo Christmas cards this year and wanted to start showcasing a few of the designs I have made already.  I hope to make quite a bit more as well as hand-made.  If you're interested or know anyone that may be interested send them my way....

artwork by:Cupcake Cutiees

artwork created by: Riefka Designs

artwork by: Cupcake Cuties

artwork by: ReviDevi

artwork by: Cupcake Cuties
have a great day!!

Liz

3 comments:

  1. very cute and I knew you were lying when you said you were caught up. ha ha more like caught up in more things to do! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great designs for cards Liz! Great job as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.