Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Who wants to be a princess?

Good Morning Friends,
I made these adorable princess toppers last week for a 5 year old girl.  I have two boys.  Girly things are few and far between in my world so these were fun.  I was so excited that I threw in a couple of princess wands to the order.  One for the birthday girl and one for her little sister.  The digi artwork is from Baby Star Designs.  I made the wands using plantain schoolbook.  I first cut out the stars from chipboard then cute them out on glitter paper and adhered them to the chipboard.  I then made rosettes for one side of the wands.  After attaching those (phew, that took forever!) I glued a 1" circle to the center but first I embossed it with my Cuttlebug using the divine swirls folder.  I then grabbed some glue and dabbed it over all the swirls.  I used some Martha Stewart glitter and TA DA!!! The wands came to life.  Nothing like bling on a wand.  The other side of the wands I put their names on a 2.5" white circle.  I hot glued the stars to some giant lollipop sticks and tied ribbon around them. I also added some stickles here and there to give it even more bling.   Enjoy!!









have a great day!!

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Super super super cute!!! Love the circles on the edge of the stars! I'm sure the birthday girl was super happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.