Monday, November 7, 2011

It's all about football and superhero cupcake toppers.

Hello,
I know I haven't posted much lately.  October is a busy month.  My boys birthdays are 9 days apart.  I had a little something for each of them in their classrooms, then my oldest is in football.  Had another little something then.  Finally had a few friends and family join us for a little party at Boomers (arcade, go karts, mini-golf).   Here are a few pics of the toppers with their cupcakes.  The first ones are for my now 5 year old Gabe.  He's a superhero freak!!   The second set is my now 7 year old Manny.  He lives and breathes football!!!! He loves the Dolphins, UM and his team the Warriors.  (a bit insane for a seven year old)

A big thank you to Cake Creations and Annie's Cupcakes.











Also made these toppers with my son's football team colors
and his jersey number.  

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Those Dolphins toppers are insane! GOOD JOB! You know you're gonna have to make me some, right? Just making sure! LOL Happy birthday to the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! love that you used your last name on them! Seriously... let's talk business!!! you inspire me so much! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.