Monday, November 7, 2011

It's all about football and superhero cupcake toppers.

Hello,
I know I haven't posted much lately.  October is a busy month.  My boys birthdays are 9 days apart.  I had a little something for each of them in their classrooms, then my oldest is in football.  Had another little something then.  Finally had a few friends and family join us for a little party at Boomers (arcade, go karts, mini-golf).   Here are a few pics of the toppers with their cupcakes.  The first ones are for my now 5 year old Gabe.  He's a superhero freak!!   The second set is my now 7 year old Manny.  He lives and breathes football!!!! He loves the Dolphins, UM and his team the Warriors.  (a bit insane for a seven year old)

A big thank you to Cake Creations and Annie's Cupcakes.











Also made these toppers with my son's football team colors
and his jersey number.