Friday, November 11, 2011

VROOM VROOM!! Who's ready to race?

Hello!  On your mark, get set, GO!!!  I really had fun doing this theme.

This was also from a party I did back in September.  Wow, it's been 2 months and I'm posting it now.


a few of the things...napkin rings, thank you tags and random
circle tags to be  placed on different things 

This was my first time making napkin rings.  No one had
ever requested them and it had never occurred to me.  I
love how they turned out and how great they look positioned
on the tables.

Table set up for the kids
Banner was partially store bought.  I added the big red
circles and letters to it.  I was a bit weary about the look of
it but I'd say it came out great.  If you look closely you
will see the tags strategically place in different areas of the table
Candy station with ribbon and tags added.

These were the centerpieces used.  

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!

Liz

2 comments:

  1. Wow Liz!!! This is a great theme!!! love how everything looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, really awesome! Wow. I love these decorations. Estas acabando!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.