Monday, November 7, 2011

Post Halloween

Hello,
I never seem to get my halloween treats posted on my blog until after the pumpkins, witches and monsters are gone.  I ordered these yummy chocolate covered oreos and candy filled pumpkin boxes  from my friend Jessica.  Check out her Facebook at JC Chocolates  They were delicious!!!  I made the cute tags from some free printables I found on the internet. (can't remember where i found them.  I hate that....i always like to give credit where credit is due)  I adhered them to a purple 2.5" circle and then hot glued them onto the tops of the treats.  THE KIDS LOVED THEM!!!!  The teachers were thrilled with their pumpkin boxes too.

HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



Have a great day!!!

Liz

3 comments:

  1. the colors are so bright! Great job! I'll have to check out her site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies are so cute and the packaging is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea for any holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean a lot to me.